Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Delicious Ranch & Pepper Crackers

I found this recipe some time before Christmas but didn't get a chance to actually try it until now. I made these crackers for Christmas as a snack and now I am making a batch all for myself -- because they are so addicting!

I have used Saltine crackers as well as Ritz crackers for this recipe. I personally liked the Saltines better but both were very good.

Toss some Ranch seasoning into a plastic baggy. Toss in some Red Pepper flakes. (Note: these are spicy!!!) Then add some olive oil in the baggy. How much of everything depends on how many crackers you are making. Zip the bag closed and mix the ingredients together by squishing the baggy around. Then unzip - and toss in crackers! Keep flipping the bag around every 10 or so minutes to make sure all crackers get some of the mixture on them. Let them soak for a good hour or so - if you eat them any earlier they are oily because the crackers have not had time to soak up the oil yet. After about an hour you may enjoy! Save any extras in plastic ziploc bags or airtight containers. Yum!



Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment