Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DIY Pore Cleanser "Pore Strip" Mask

I saw a pin on Pinterest today detailing a super easy recipe for a pore mask. This mask was said to harden and remove blackheads when peeled off, just like those expensive pore strips. Being a lover of pore strips, minus their typical expensive price, I HAD to try it!

I ran by the grocery store on my way home from work to get what I needed.

Only two ingredients required are plain, unflavored gelatin and milk.

I had a hard time finding unflavored Jello but got lucky at Publix.

Ok so all you have to do is mix 1 tablespoon gelatin and 2 tablespoons of any kind of milk.

Microwave for ten seconds and spread on your skin. You may want to use a Popsicle stick for this part. And be forewarned, the mixture smells absolutely horrible!

Avoid your hairline and eyebrows, I learned the hard way!

Let it dry, about 15-20 minutes. Then peel off. If any of the mask hurts too badly, just wash it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment