Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 28, 2011

First Post

I'm as new at blog writing as I am new at crafting! I've never had a blog before, but been inspired lately.

My name is Whitney and I am new to the world of DIY-ing and crafting. I've never been much of a creative type or a crafty type, but joining Pinterest has completely changed that. I still sometimes lack creativity, but Pinterest gives me great ideas that I can work with. Just in the past week I have made a few Christmas decor items for my home, as well as a Christmas gift for someone on my list!

I'll use this blog to share any projects that I complete or any that I want to try. Hopefully it can inspire some of you to get crafty too. Ill prove that anyone can do it!

Join Pinterest here, for a little inspiration of your own:
www.pinterest.com




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment